multi-language dictionary

If you have questions to the work of Ursa Spell Checker or problems with it, please use this forum.
kukulza

Postby kukulza » Fri May 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Please consider adding the following function:
check for several dictionaries at the same time,
such as English and Russian

like this screen-shot
Attachments
3.png
3.png (15.79 KiB) Viewed 6279 times

moderator-profi

Re: multi-language dictionary

Postby moderator-profi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:33 pm

You can use simultaneously different languages in different chat windows. You know we have about 90 dictionaries to add. So if you communicate with someone in English Ursa certainly will check spelling, but if you change to another chat window where you chat in Russian do only right-click and choose Russian. In such a way you show to Ursa to change dictionary.
If you mean check spelling of the text mixed of different languages, Ursa don't realize it.

hior

Re: multi-language dictionary

Postby hior » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 am

Why you couldn't make it just checking both languages at same time? It's usual way how multi-language spell checkers are working. This is annoying to me that I have to switch that manually every time I want to write something in English and then in Russian in a same window. Also, it doesn't remember my choice for people who I talked with, so I have to choose that every time when I start new chat window. Everything besides that looks great. I am going to buy that once the language issue is resolved. Hopefully it will be, because this is really annoying for anyone who is 2+ languages speaking.

Return to “Support Forum”