Ursa does not work

If your intent is to inform us of a bug or irregularity in the software, please use this forum.
AhNinniah

Ursa does not work

Postby AhNinniah » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello,
Ursa Spell Checker does not work on my computer. I found log.csv file in AppData folder. And there I found the following "4; 16.09.2013 23:06:08 846; Config document root is NULL". What could be the reason? I suspect that the issue is related to the fact that I have the сyrillic characters in my AppData folder (since username has сyrillic characters). Thanks in advance.

moderator-profi

Re: Ursa does not work

Postby moderator-profi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi,
thanks for the info. Most probably you are right with the reason. Has the program worked earlier on your PC? Or do you have this issue since you've installed Ursa?

AhNinniah

Postby AhNinniah » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Hello,

I have this issue since the instalation was made. Is there any way I can change the config file path from the settings or smth else? Since I can’t change the username. Thanks!

anomen

Postby anomen » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:56 pm

Can not change dictionary, I can not get the English dictionary to work when using latest Skype version. Ursa only us Swedish, so when I write in English I get spelling mistake on every word I write in English. I don't even have downloaded the Swedish dictionary only English US and English GB. What am I to do. I have Windows 8.1 64bit installed on my PC.

Return to “Bug Report Forum”