Automatic enable?

batkins61

Automatic enable?

Postby batkins61 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Is there a way to have Ursa always enabled when I open a chat window, or must I always use the enable hotkey? It would be very helpful to have a setting that always enables Ursa, so typing the hotkey is not necessary. If there is already a way to do this, I don't see it in the documentation.

Thanks! Excellent program!

moderator-profi

Re: Automatic enable?

Postby moderator-profi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 am

At the moment there is no way to do this. Unfortunately you have to press hot key every time you open a Skype chat window. We are thinking about it.

URSA Sucks

Postby URSA Sucks » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 pm

So let me get this straight...... The URSA spell check program starts up when windows starts and the URSA icon shows up in the tool tray. BUT if I want to use it I have to manually hit the enable keys to get the damn thing to start working the first time. I then close out the chat window and I then have to re-enable URSA yet again. HOW STUPID IS THAT????!!!!! Everything comes up ready to go but URSA is no defaulted to enabled and the user has to continually enable this?? AGAIN HOW STUPID IS THIS. Uninstalled. Too bad the spell checker actually worked pretty good.

goran

Postby goran » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:56 am

I would have to agree, not having automatic enabling is quite stupid. Can't you add it up? Vote+1 for adding this option. It would make application much more user friendly, this way is quite annoying.

pwoita

Postby pwoita » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Agree... excellent product but enabling it every single time you open a chat window makes it more work than the benefit. please make it a one time enable.

jtbrown3

Postby jtbrown3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:23 am

Totally concurr! Automatic enable would be really appreciated - there are too many key strokes required for each IM/chat. Please add this simple functionality! Otherwise great program!

moderator-profi

Postby moderator-profi » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 am

Thanks for your opinion! We are just working on a new version of Ursa. So soon you can enjoy spell checking without pressing any key to enable checking.

Return to “Ursa Spell Checker 1.6”